28/6/09

I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time
I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I'm driving around in my car
I'm driving too fast
I'm driving too far
I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree

I'm sitting here
I miss the power
I'd like to go out taking a shower
But there's a heavy cloud inside my head
I feel so tired
Put myself into bed
Well, nothing ever happens and I wonder

Isolation is not good for me
Isolation I don't want to sit on the lemon-tree

I'm steppin' around in the desert of joy
Baby anyhow I'll get another toy
And everything will happen and you wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
And I wonder, wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see, and all that I can see, and all that I can see
Is just a yellow lemon-tree  ☼

Cancer

Positivo:El planeta regente de Cáncer es la Luna, que ha estado desde siempre simbólicamente ligada a la naturaleza y a todo aquello que pertenece al seno materno. Cáncer es el signo más femenino y de buen gusto. Ellos perdonan con facilidad, son comprensivos con las faltas ajenas. Aman la naturaleza, gustan de los niños y los animales, siendo dedicados a sus responsabilidades, Aunque son pacíficos y de suaves maneras, cuando se encuentran amenazados son capaces de pelear con determinación y firmeza. Los nativos de Cáncer son de buen corazón, bondadosos, solidarios y generosos.

Negativo:Los nativos de Cáncer son sensibles y abren su imaginación a cosas nuevas o raras, pero siendo caprichosos por naturaleza, sus pensamientos no duran mucho. Cuando se involucran en algo o con alguien, tienden a olvidarse de sus obligaciones anteriores. Son muy curiosos, rayando en la impertinencia muchas veces. Pueden ser rencorosos, aduladores, plagados de caprichos y llenos de complejos de inferioridad. Son pesimistas, lentos al momento de tomar decisiones. También son retraídos y tímidos. No soportan las cosas muy estrictas ni tan disciplinadas, menos las presiones. Son cambiantes, su estado de ánimo de Cáncer puede pasar de la euforia a la melancolía en instantes.